Maths for Nurses Course: Calculating Drug Dosage
This maths for nurses course is FREE TO USE and there are no limitations on how often or how long you use our free resources. The ‘Calculating Drug Dosage’ section is designed to help you gain the skills and confidence you need to calculate drug doses. Maths for nurses need not be a mystery BUT it does require commitment and practice.
This course, designed by maths teachers, has been designed specifically with the needs of modern-day nursing in mind. Use the hints and video clips to help you build on your mathematical knowledge that you can apply in your everyday nursing practise.
Browse our other maths for nursing courses here:
- Calculating Dosage-Basic Dosage
- Drug Dose with Unit Conversion
- Drug Concentration
- Drug Strength Ratios
- Oral Dosage -Tablets
- Dose with weight calculations
- Drug Dose by Weight Calculations
- Drug Calculations by Patient Size (body surface area)
- Tablet Splitting
- Calculating correct injection volumes
- Drug dosage calculations – end of module test